Guild Ranks (War Tribunal)
Warchief (Guildmaster) – Through blood and battle, he has proven his worth and seems to possess a supernatural force that is unequaled to any other warrior. Sovngarde’s chosen to lead our people.
Lord/Lady (Officers) – The Warchief’s personal advisors and most trusted warriors. Only those that have shown undying loyalty are given this title and permitted access to most inner sanctums of the War Tribunal.
Baron/Baroness (Senior Members) - With each new victory over the Alliances, battle hardended veterans continued to rise to fame and fortune. They've been with the Pact through many trials and hardships and their unwavering loyalty was quickly recognized by Rogue's Gallery. These are the men and women the Lords turn to to help set an example and teach the younger ranks.
Knight (Members) – Individuals who have proved their worth and have passed their trial period. These individuals have proved their loyalty not only lies with Rogues Gallery, but are willing to take up arms in the name of the Ebonheart Pact.
Grunt (Recruits) – Weary travelers seeking refuge from the forces of evil and the harsh climates Tamriel has to offer. They need a place to call home and a purpose. Be prepared to prove yourself in battle. Only the strong will survive. Only the loyal will be permitted.
*NOTE: All guild ranks, titles, names, etc. are subject to change as we progress further into the game and ZOS provides addtional options/customization for guilds in ESO. More ranks may be added. For now, this is what you can expect to see.
- When running any level/tier of content, always give priority to guild members. Most of us have friends and family that play who may not be in the guild. It is perfectly acceptable to play with non-guild members, but definitely consider asking guild members if they want to participate before reserving spots for others. In the end, you’ll most likely find that there will be a free/available slot anyway.
- Have an issue with another guild member, a situation or anything else that may require an Officers attention, definitely contact us before taking matters into your own hands. Do not rage quit! Not all guilds, how they’re run or the people in them are going to be a perfect fit for everyone. Contrary to marketing’s favored “One Size Fits All” sales tag, they don’t! Talk to us! We’re here to help.
- The Guild Bank. Our vault of (hopefully) illustrious odds and ends bits and bobbles. In MMO History, there has been an unofficial rule regarding Guild Banks. You don’t ask questions about their contents or how you get access to them. If you want to donate something or would like to withdraw something for your main or possibly an alt, contact one of players listed in the “Contact” section via XBL or KiK and we can get down to business. Doing the former generally raises eyebrows and throws up red flags. There are a lot of thieves out there, so you can never be too careful.
- You will not always agree with something someone else says or does. You will have different opinions and there may always be someone who knows a bit more. Please, for the sake of comraderie, don’t argue. Friendly debates or an exchange of theory-crafting is welcome, but arguing about a topic is bound to add fuel to the fire. If you think something is going to start some MTV’s The Real World drama, it’s probably not a good idea to do that thing.
- In ESO, the only loot that is shared or lootable items that are shared are Resource Nodes (barrels, chests, crafting nodes, etc). As such, when grouping together, be it a dungeon or leveling and see a resource node in the distance, DO NOT OPEN IT! Point it out, use a “Round Robin” system. Make sure everyone has a chance at collecting resources, opening chests, etc. Otherwise, if your group decides first come first serve, be sure to reflect back on 2 and 4 above.
- Help each other out! It is highly beneficial to work on your profession(s) alongside someone else with the same as you. Craft something, but don’t immediately try selling it in the Guild Store. If you can’t use it or it’s not an upgrade, consider giving it to your Professions Partner. They can deconstruct the item for crafting resources, skills points, etc. Follow this system, which will help each other out in getting your profession(s) to high skill levels.
Permissions and Other Info
ZOS (Zenimax Online Studios) didn't really provide a whole lot of options when it came to guild customization. On the subject of permissions, some of you may wonder why not everyone can see anything in the bank. The reason is simple. There is no option to allow someone to simply see, without providing withdraw access.
This isn't to say that we don't trust anyone, but we can't say that we trust everyone either. ZOS literally provides a "Can Deposit, Can Withdraw, Can Withdraw Gold" permissions choice when it comes to the Guild Bank. It's one reason why we only have so many ranks and why not every rank has the access.
Should you not have access to withdraw, therefore not able to see the bank good, you can contact a Baron/Baroness, Lord/Lady or the Warchief himself.
Should you have any questions, concerns or just need some friendly advice, you can contact the following members via Xbox Live:
Dr Sweetazz (Warchief)